Re: [opensuse] MCE: The hardware reports a non fatal,
On 10/04/2017 04:42 AM, stakanov wrote:

Is it ECC? Or just DRAM?
If you need one, I have a box here with RAM I do not use. About 30 different
types, AFAIK all valuable and "free as free beer"

Per, stakanov,

Thank you both. It's just plain old non-ECC DRAM. I know I have plenty of
256M spares around, but I think those were my only 512M chips. I'll let you
know if I can't find something on e-bay. Last time I bought RAM on e-bay, I
bought 40G (20 2G ecc server ram) for about $1 per Gig. Hopefully, I can find
a pair, if not, I'll take you up on a valuable free as free beer chip :)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.