Re: [opensuse] About relatime and lazytime
On 2017-09-27 05:53, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
26.09.2017 21:36, Carlos E. R. пишет:
I understand that using this option [lazytime] (which is the default)
supersedes using "relatime".

Neither is it default nor does it supersede relatime.

However, I noticed that most mounts, not all, are using both options:

Two options control different things. relatime controls when inode time
is updated and lazytime controls when updated time is written to disk.

Should I use "norelatime" manually on fstab entries?

I guess it is up to you.

Ok, let's say that I would like the timestamps to be "recent", but not
written to disk often :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.