Re: [opensuse] Leap 42.3 MIME Types in Dolphin
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:50:13 +0200
Hmmm. I cleaned up this directory, removing all wine references. I do
not want/need them. I then ran:

update-mime-database $HOME/.local/share/mime/

Much better.

This is, I guess, one disadvantage of keeping your $HOME as long as I
do. But mainly it has not been a problem.

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Roger Oberholtzer