Re: [opensuse] About relatime and lazytime
On 26/09/17 07:13 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
The "lazytime" option is active by default. in Leap 42.2.

So that makes it a "mount(1)" command OK. Bt I can't see what code in could
be
in the user code that tweaks the inode. It has to be in the "mount(2)' code,
that is the kernel. It would take examining kernel source to verify.
Anyone?

The activation is handled by the "mount" command. "/usr/bin/mount". Not
the kernel.

Of you mean that it is in "-o" option list, then yess, but that's not what I
meant.
The handling is of course done by the kernel.

I would all the "-o option" the handling and what the kernel does the
"implementation".

This was explained in a thread in the mail list some months ago.

Do you have a date? Author? url?