Re: [opensuse] rootmail does not work, no matter what
On 2017-09-22 18:16, stakanov wrote:
I tried to fix this since I updated to 42.3.
Is there a bug with rootmail not working in that version? I do see there is
mail in rootmail, I did set correctly to receive rootmail, but I do not
receive anything.
Seccheck: nothing
rkhunter: nothing.
Now these two run (or should run) on a daily basis and should give a report
via rootmail.
Any suggestion on how to receive rootmail with kmail again?
Permissions are set correctly, I checked.

If you use postfix (it is the default) and procmail, then mail to root
is disabled. You redirect it to a user instead.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.