Re: [opensuse] cant log into other desktop
On 2017-09-16 16:03, Carl Spitzer wrote:
I checked these settings are what I have.

I created a new user and it has no problem using any chosen desktop.
I also tried changing the display manager from gdm to the others no
change in the problem.

so its some unknown config file creating the problem.

Where can I go to find the answer as the web does not have one?????
Sorry, I can't imagine why it fails on one user.

Maybe... if the configuration of one desktop is bad or corrupted :-?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.