Re: [opensuse] logrotate
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 13:47:12 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2017-09-16 17:28, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

I suppose you are referring to the hourly/daily/weekly/monthly
jobs.

No, not at all. I was showing some more unusual scheduling
examples, that are easily seen in one snap with "cat /etc/crontab
/etc/cron.d/*" whereas it is not so easy with "systemctl
list-timers".

Ah, I see.

It is worse for the logrotate timer, I have no idea when it runs.

Oncalendar=daily

Every day at midnight. At least "Daily" is quite clear (once you have
looked it up).

With an uncertainty span defined by "AccuracySec". It's a bit odd that
logrotate has AccuracySec=12h.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.6°C)