Re: [opensuse] cant log into other desktop
  • From: Carl Spitzer <lynux@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 18:40:50 -0700
I checked and confirmed those settings.
Other list advised changing from GDM or even uninstalling it.
As repos are down I merely changed the display_Manager and rebooted and
each failed.

So after a few hours I created a new user on the HP and that one can log
into any and all of the window managers.

So it seems I am on a treasure hunt in the Undocumented Enchanted forest
of dot files and dot directories but at least I know now its not a
system file under / or a permissions issue.

CWSIV