Re: [opensuse] Evolution default browser
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 20:38:10 +0200
Op donderdag 14 september 2017 16:36:39 CEST schreef Christopher Myers:
Hi all,

I've got Evolution installed on oS Tumbleweed using KDE, and for some
reason, it doesn't respect the fact that Firefox is my default browser
-- every link I try to click on opens in Chromium.

Is there any way to change things around? I didn't see any option in
the configuration for browser choice.

I've googled around on and off for a couple of days now and haven't
found anything useful.

Thanks!

In systemsetting there is a module Applications with a tab Standard
Applications. There is an entry Web browser which can be configured to point
to your web browser of choice.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf