Re: [opensuse] Apache Start Up Problem

On 10/09/17 13:26, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
Op zondag 10 september 2017 13:25:18 CEST schreef Paul Groves:
On 09/09/17 13:05, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-09-08 18:35, Per Jessen wrote:
Paul Groves wrote:
What is the difference between the apache service loading at boot
compared to manually starting the service?
Assuming by "manually starting the service" you mean "systemctl start
apache2", there should be no difference.
Well, yes, there is one: during boot, some other needed service may
not have started yet. Later on, they are all running, hopefully.
In principle yes, in practice a vanilla Apache doesn't need any other
service. The way Paul describes the issue, it is as if Apache comes
with two different configs. If the vhosts config directory was NFS
mounted ....
All config files (including the default file) are in /etc/apache2/ on
the root filesystem

Again, the default file is loading fine but my site config files are not.
What the actual root of your website? /srv/www/htdocs ??
yes
Are the files owned by wwwrun:www ??
yes
Could you post the /etc/apache2/. ....conf for the site on paste.opensuse,org
and post the link here?
/etc/apache2/apache2.conf below. (I removed all the hundreds of comments and instructions).

I don't see how it could be this, I haven't change this file since install time and it did work fine until recently. And again, it works when I manually start the service. No updates have been installed either.

DefaultRuntimeDir ${APACHE_RUN_DIR}
PidFile ${APACHE_PID_FILE}
Timeout 300
KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100
KeepAliveTimeout 5
User ${APACHE_RUN_USER}
Group ${APACHE_RUN_GROUP}
HostnameLookups Off
ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
LogLevel warn
IncludeOptional mods-enabled/*.load
IncludeOptional mods-enabled/*.conf
Include ports.conf

<Directory />
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Require all denied
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/share>
AllowOverride None
Require all granted
</Directory>

AccessFileName .htaccess

<FilesMatch "^\.ht">
Require all denied
</FilesMatch>

LogFormat "%v:%p %h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %O \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" vhost_combined
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %O \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %O" common
LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent
IncludeOptional conf-enabled/*.conf
IncludeOptional sites-enabled/*.conf
And, like Per says, check /var/log/apache2/error_log
Blank