[opensuse] Set up two displays for virtual machine with Virt-Manager (Leap 42.3)
Hi,

I would like to add a second display in my Leap 42.3 VM (hypervisor is KVM
on Leap 42.3). I use Virt-manager as graphical frontend.
I have already found some information about that and tried to add a second
"Video QXL" then use "Remote viewer".
Here, in the toolbar > Display > Displays, I can see two entries
(checkboxes) but the second remains uncheckable, hence no second display is
available.

As anyone tried successfully to do this ?

Thanks in adavance for any help.

Regards

--
S├ębastien 'sogal' POHER