Re: [opensuse] Plasmashell and Firefox freezing if started within five minutes of log-in

On 08/09/2017 09:08, Matthias Bach wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanted to make one small addendum to my described issue.

Am Freitag, 8. September 2017, 01:03:56 CEST schrieb Matthias Bach:
Since todays set of updates for openSUSE Leap 42.3, which seems to have
included kernels and Systemd updates, my plasmashell will fail to fully load
after log-in. [...]

The same issue happens for Firefox. If started within the first five minutes
after log-in the window will come up, but it won't load any tabs and I
can't interact with it. Once roughly five minutes have passed I can start
it and it works as usual.

I have now also tried this with a different user and IceWM. Same behaviour as
described shows for Firefox and Gimp. Also, while IceWM seems to work fine the
logout won't work.

Kind Regards,
Matthias

The servers aren't fully functional yet, a
traceroute -T download.opensuse.org takes me to ftp.opensuse.org.
I'll try an update.
Dave P