Re: [opensuse] cant log into other desktop
On 09/07/2017 05:04 PM, Carl Spitzer wrote:
not sure what changed but my laptop being old is still runnint 11.4

I can only log in and use gnome none of the other desktops.

what has become corrupted I cleaned out /tmp but nothing helps.

Do you mean normal login or login via ssh? IIRC the ssh update since 11.4 now
disables dsl keys (in favor of ecdsl or rsa) now. If it is an ssh issue, then
make sure you are not trying to use dsl keys on 11.4 (I don't think it has
ecdsl, so regen with rsa)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.