[opensuse] Install Leap 42.3 on a USB booted disk?
Hello,

my old trusted laptop from 2007 is capable of booting from a USB disk.
I first build in the disk and made the first installation of Leap 42.3 (dual
boot with Windows).
Then I moved the HDD to a USB case and let the laptop boot to that USB connected
disk.
Everything looks fine.

Question: if I go on with installation on the USB booted disk are there any
caveats/bugs/peculiarities I have to pay attention to?
Any no go's?
After completion I want to move the USB booted HDD back to the laptop as main
HDD .
Is it possible to do that with a SSD (which is running as main disk in the
laptop now) also?

Thanks in advance.

Markus