Re: [opensuse] 42.3 - Konqueror doesn't open to home directory
Yes, it's normally there. It's just on occasion, when I log in, that
it's not. This morning I had to reboot a few times to get the problem
to appear. At the same time the pager disappears, the title bar is
missing, as mentioned in another post. Log out & in again and both are
back.
and you are talking about your desktop now? getting hard to keep track of
the players with no numbers on their backs.

if I had a system requiring continual reboots, it would be recreated from
archive or reinstalled with nothing from old.

As I mentioned earlier, the pager & title bar problem is on my
notebook. And the only reason for the multiple reboots was to cause the
problem to appear, so that I could accurately report what was
happening. On the occasions when it happens, I just log out & in again
and the problem clears.

Regardless, the problems I've mentioned on both the desktop and notebook
computers have only appeared since installing Leap. The missing
Konqueror side panel is only in 42.3.