Re: [opensuse] 42.3 - Konqueror doesn't open to home directory
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [09-01-17 13:45]:
Pager, on the task bar, is also missing.
is it enabled/installed? it is a widget and you must unlock widgets to
activate it.

Yes, it's normally there. It's just on occasion, when I log in, that
it's not. This morning I had to reboot a few times to get the problem
to appear. At the same time the pager disappears, the title bar is
missing, as mentioned in another post. Log out & in again and both are
back.

and you are talking about your desktop now? getting hard to keep track of
the players with no numbers on their backs.

if I had a system requiring continual reboots, it would be recreated from
archive or reinstalled with nothing from old.