Re: [opensuse] 42.3 - Konqueror doesn't open to home directory
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [09-01-17 11:06]:
I just found another new "feature". The bookmarks I had saved in
Konqueror are gone. Don't you just "love" devs that show such a blatant
disregard for users.
with all the problems you present here, are you sure you have not altered
your system to the point that you have lost "features" rather than the
developers deliberately with blatant disregard removing your bookmarks.

fwiw: I have not "lost" my bookmarks in konqueror but am on Tw.

I have not altered my system, beyond updating to 42.3 and updates
since.

amazing considering the problems you relate.

Also things like bookmarks should be under the user's home directory and
not be affected by updating the system.

are they not?