Re: [opensuse] 42.3 - Konqueror doesn't open to home directory
On 09/01/2017 11:07 AM, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
Op vrijdag 1 september 2017 17:04:04 CEST schreef James Knott:
I just found another new "feature". The bookmarks I had saved in

Konqueror are gone. Don't you just "love" devs that show such a
blatant
disregard for users.
with all the problems you present here, are you sure you have not altered
your system to the point that you have lost "features" rather than the
developers deliberately with blatant disregard removing your bookmarks.

fwiw: I have not "lost" my bookmarks in konqueror but am on Tw.
I have not altered my system, beyond updating to 42.3 and updates
since. Also things like bookmarks should be under the user's home
directory and not be affected by updating the system.
Agreed on the latter part. Next question: how did you perform the upgrade ?
Any other repos than the stock distro ones involved ?

I updated by downloading the ISO and running it from a USB drive.
Regular updates come through Software Updates or Yast Online Updates.

Except for Packman and the USB drive I installed from all my
repositories are openSUSE 42.3, including:

Main Repository (NON-OSS)
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.3/repo/non-oss/
Main Repository (OSS)
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.3/repo/oss/