[opensuse] Leap 42.3 wants nvidia
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 13:22:56 +0200
I was just going to do a 'zypper dup' on a Leap 42.3 system, and
zypper now reports this:

The following 4 NEW packages are going to be installed:
nvidia-computeG04 nvidia-gfxG04-kmp-default nvidia-glG04 x11-video-nvidiaG04

I do not have any nvidia stuff installed. Also, the nvidia RPMS are
for an older Leap kernel. I guess some other package is pulling this
in. But no other packages look like they should do this. Except
perhaps VirtualBox, which is getting updated.

Strange.

--
Roger Oberholtzer