Re: [opensuse] Re: KDE locks up on 42.2
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [06-30-17 11:57]:
On 06/24/2017 08:37 AM, James Knott wrote:
On 06/24/2017 07:36 AM, Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:
Am Freitag, 23. Juni 2017, 18:05:31 CEST schrieb James Knott:
Has anyone else experienced this? It happens at least every day or two.
Sure, see my answer from last Saturday:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2017-06/msg00698.html

Gruß
Jan
I'll try that and see what happens.

tnx jk

That seems to be working. Now if only something could be done about
having to restart plasma shell so often.
have you tried to determine the cause?
have you filed a bug report describing your experience?
do you hope someone else can determine your problem w/o access to your
machine and no hints besides you saying plasma crashes?

Actually, yes. I discussed this a couple of months back and, IIRC,
there was a bug report. Someone here provided some commands to restart
plasma shell. I put them in a script that I run when necessary.