[opensuse] network manager system default setup
Hello:

I noticed that network-manager configured networks are different for different users.
I would like to make a default system setup and I want that network-manager offers
every user the same choices.

I would like to setup some default connections as admin. All users should see the same
default connections, able to start and stop those connections but not able to modify
the connections (add new connection or remove connection). (That is, I would like to
imitate the previous smpppd/kinternet/ifup combo behavior with nm.)

How to do this in Leap 42.2? Does it matter which nm-applet is run (kde or gtk)?

Links to good network manager manuals or howtos are also welcomed.

Thanks,

Istvan