Re: [opensuse] Epson Scanner V500 Isn't Detected
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:39:22 -0400, Mark Misulich wrote:

[long snip]

Hello:

I also use various Epson Perfection Vxxx scanners in openSUSE.
I never used yast to configure the scanners.
You reported that sane-find-scanner found the scanner and
scanimage -L listed it as a working device. In my systems
(from 11.x-13.2) this was enough for the scanners to work.
Does your scanning application (kooka, xsane, sane) see
the scanner?

Could you please send the exact link of the driver you
downloaded? I would like to try it in Leap 42.2 too.

Thanks,

Istvan