Re: [opensuse] Are many 42.2 related (not 'official') repositories often out of sync with each other?
On 2017-06-28 05:09, Carl Hartung wrote:

Hi All,

I'm prepping a fallback Leap 42.2 system to substitute for my daily
workhorse during it's 'vacation' in the shop for a warranty repair.

I thought this process was going to be relatively straightforward, but I
keep running into an astonishing number of inconsistencies like the
examples excerpted below. (I have triple checked and both systems are
definitely configured to use the same repositories):

< abiword-3.0.1-1.14.x86_64
< abiword-docs-3.0.1-1.1.noarch
---
abiword-3.0.1-54.3.x86_64
abiword-docs-3.0.1-31.2.noarch

You have not updated both machines the same day and hour.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.