Re: [opensuse] Mapping and re-mapping Keyboard Keys
* Paul Groves <paul.groves.787@xxxxxxxxx> [06-27-17 09:22]:
[...]
So now I need to know how can I add this to the xmodmap configuration.

I found a very old article from 2004 that said to save the lines in
~/.Xmodmap but the file did not exist and it does not work when I log out or
reboot.

man xmodmap:
xmodmap [-options ...] [filename]
The filename specifies a file containing xmodmap expressions to be
executed. This file is usually kept in the user's home directory with
a name like .xmodmaprc.

so it probably will not find ".Xmodmap" as it specifies it looks for
".xmodmap".