Re: [opensuse] Mapping and re-mapping Keyboard Keys
Just short information, extended information in the manpage of xmodmap.
basically there's a file .xmodmap in which all the "keycodes" are assigned to an "action" (I'm using the "" because I'm not sure about the proper naming)
Just read the manpage or look for information in the web about xmodmap and you should be able to solve this.
Karl