Re: [opensuse] Compartmentalization for list message management
On Sunday, 25 June 2017 22:00:28 ACST Anton Aylward wrote:
On 24/06/17 10:28 PM, Rodney Baker wrote:
This is exactly what I’ve been doing for the last 5 years. Raspberry Pi,
running fetchmail, procmail, dovecot, sendmail. Spamassassin and ClamAV.

What are you using for bulk storage?

Nothing special - Maildir on /home/<user>. Yes, it’s sitting on the SD card
(16GB). Only a few hundred messages a day and its the same SD card that has
been in the machine since it was first installed (and it’s an original
Raspberry Pi model A, about 5 years old). Yes, I probably should replace the
SD card sometime soon, or even move it to a Rpi III model B, but performance
isn’t an issue (provided compiled rules are used for Spamassassin) so there’s
no real incentive to upgrade it.