Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On 24/06/17 05:38 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
It was a reply to a private message that had a reply-to set to the list,
so the intended private response went public by accident.

I checked my logs and it was the other wy round.
It was intended for the list but I pressed "reply" instead of "reply to list"

Yes, this was an unintended error.

I'm not infallible.
I fully appreciate that some people here are but I'm not one of them.