Re: [opensuse] Compartmentalization for list message management
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 13:39:59 +0200
Greg Freemyer wrote:

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know how to resolve that as it has been a few years since I
worked with Thunderbird/Gmail.

For Thunderbird it is probably best to retrieve all and sort locally.
In fact, trying to open my "opensuse" label takes ages.

I suspect I use too many different computers during the course of the
day for that to work smoothly.

I can think of 6 I might access email from on any given day.

Same here, counting my smartphone and a tablet. Works very well, but I
do most of filtering and sorting on the server with sieve. My mail TB
client also does some.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.9°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.