Re: [opensuse] Alien users?
Hello,

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:

Met this issue a while ago. I used 'alien -g' IIRC . Must say it was a man-
page-experience.

Yes, that's the stop-in-the-middle and fix-things-yourself method I mentioned
(and also used). Just thought that might be a common issue, and maybe a patch
to do this automatic in the alien script would be around somewhere....

You could let alien just do what it does and then install the .rpm
with

rpm --relocate /lib=/lib64 --relocate /usr/lib=/usr/lib64 --badreloc

HTH,
-dnh

--
# Basic IBM dingbats, some of which will never have a purpose clear
# to mankind