Re: [opensuse] Compartmentalization for list message management
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know how to resolve that as it has been a few years since I
worked with Thunderbird/Gmail.

For Thunderbird it is probably best to retrieve all and sort locally. In
fact, trying to open my "opensuse" label takes ages.

I suspect I use too many different computers during the course of the
day for that to work smoothly.

I can think of 6 I might access email from on any given day.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer
Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by