Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On 23/06/17 21:19, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 23/06/17 06:14 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
If I find that there is one more instance of having a private post
turning up in this public list then I shall simply and immediately send
all posts from that person to the poo-poo bucket.
What about the people who, used to how every other list they subscribe to
works,
press "reply-to" rather than "reply-to-list:, either because of habit,
enthusiasm or caffeine withdrawal symptoms?

Tuff bananas. Why should _I_ have to watch every post when I may want to
respond to it in private to make sure that it is being correctly
addressed as a private post? If "they" cannot control and manage their
mailer then at my end they will be politely directed to the poo-poo
bucket. If they cannot be bothered to manage their end I cannot be
bothered wasting my time reading their posts.

BC

--
Government has become a committee for managing the affairs of the rich.