Re: [opensuse] Compartmentalization for list message management
On 2017-06-24 00:51, John Andersen wrote:
On 06/23/2017 03:36 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
My 'machines' are a PC and a pile of mobile devices. The crap mail readers
on
the mobile devices are my problem. Clouding them doesn't help.

Ah, but it does. ("Cloud" can be yours or theirs, that's not the point.
Don't get sidetracked.)

Centralized filtering, sorting, spam-catching, plonking and tagging for all
MUAs - good ones
or crap ones, is one of the big advantages of centralized imap. Who wants to
put all those
rules into a finicky phone?

And google's capabilities are very good for that even if you NEVER read your
mail at the web browser.

When I looked at it, gmail sorted mail using labels, but not into
different folders. Has this changed, or is there some trick?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.