Re: [opensuse] Compartmentalization for list message management
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Anton Aylward
<opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do have a gmail account but I read it via Thunderbird/IMAP, so, once again,
only see the headers and I can apply all the power of Thunderbird to do
sophisticated filters and tagging.

My experience with web based interfaces is that they are unmitigated crap.

Gmail has come an awful long way on it webui over the last 10 years.
It's very quick now.

But I haven't tried Thunderbird in a few years. I'll give it another shot.

Greg

--
Greg Freemyer
Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by