Re: [opensuse] Compartmentalization for list message management
On 06/23/2017 02:31 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
I do have a gmail account but I read it via Thunderbird/IMAP, so, once again,
only see the headers and I can apply all the power of Thunderbird to do
sophisticated filters and tagging.

I too read with Tbird. But its much eaiser to set up the filters and sorting
using Gmail's crap interface, and not have to dick around with that in tbird
on each machine you use. Just built the filters, folders, etc in Gmail's web
interface, and access the folder structure via Tbird imap.