Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On 06/23/2017 12:26 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Anton Aylward
<opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is very simple to notice when you have been replied to in the mail list.

Of course - you are subscribing to the list so you see the response there.
Given that, there is no need to have a copy sent to the address you are using
for the list as well.

I don't always read every email every day. I'm sure I've missed lots
of emails in the past on threads to which I'm participating.

Greg

And the way topics wander around on this list that is a GOOD THING.
I've never seen a list where thread jacking is so rampant.

With what ever mail user agent you are using, we can all
manage to apply filters that look for your own name in the message body
and highlight those messages.