Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Anton Aylward
<opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is very simple to notice when you have been replied to in the mail list.

Of course - you are subscribing to the list so you see the response there.
Given that, there is no need to have a copy sent to the address you are using
for the list as well.

I don't always read every email every day. I'm sure I've missed lots
of emails in the past on threads to which I'm participating.

Greg

--
Greg Freemyer
Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by