Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I'm replying to a list message and the sender has a a reply to
set I remove the senders address. [ most of the time ]
---
You don't want the original note-writer to see or respond to your
reply? That's what /can/ happen (and sometimes /does/ if you delete
me off a "Reply-To" list).

Most people here do not want both replies, direct and on list. Some will
get angry if they do.

It is very simple to notice when you have been replied to in the mail list.

Is it?

I have to remember I asked a question then search for the subject of
the email to see if there were any replies.

I find it annoying not to be on the To/Cc line so I could filter those
emails a being for threads I'm participating in.

Greg

--
Greg Freemyer
Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by