Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On 06/23/2017 05:14 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
In Thunderbird one has to_deliberately_ use the Reply To Address field
which, by default, is 'blank'.

I have Thunderbird set to automatically include my address as a reply to. Several other people do also. I usually get two replies to many messages. One to the list and one to me directly.

When I'm replying to a list message and the sender has a a reply to set I remove the senders address. [ most of the time ]

--
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things: