Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On 23/06/17 06:14 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
If I find that there is one more instance of having a private post
turning up in this public list then I shall simply and immediately send
all posts from that person to the poo-poo bucket.

What about the people who, used to how every other list they subscribe to works,
press "reply-to" rather than "reply-to-list:, either because of habit,
enthusiasm or caffeine withdrawal symptoms?