Re: [opensuse] Linux threats from ransomware : Erebus
On 2017-06-22 10:41, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Carlos E. R. <> wrote:

Well, I hope that by now they learnt to update their machines.

And perhaps to backup their data? What would happen if the machine had
simply died? Surely they could at least have restored from the backup
before the encryption? Some loss. But still...

Indeed.

If I had something hosted there I would consider go elsewhere fast.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.