Re: [opensuse] Re: Where is default browser set? (& hope no one is logged in via WiFi)
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:40:36 +0200
John Andersen wrote:

On 06/21/2017 01:43 PM, Dave Howorth wrote:
But no actual disagreement with my substantive comment then?
You had no substantive comment, because, as I had already pointed out
I did try it, and it does not work that way for me.
And further, if Carlos didn't have Firefox already working on the ssh
client machine it wouldn't work that way for him either.

It also wouldn't work for him if he cared enough about security to
turn off ForwardX11Trusted yes in his /etc/ssh/ssh_config.

It's the openSUSE default. I guess you changed yours.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (23.5°C)