[opensuse] Re: Where is default browser set? (& hope no one is logged in via WiFi)
Dave Howorth wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 19:44:30 +0300
Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

21.06.2017 19:20, Dave Howorth пишет:
It's not just opensuse. It behaves that way on Ubuntu and Scientific
Linux as well. It also applies to different users on the same
machine unless you isolate them with -no-remote.
Firefox looks for another instance on current X server. Normally only
one user at a time has access to it so I would be surprised if it
applied to different users by default.

Just su to another user on a normal opensuse desktop and then try to
open firefox.
---
That's different -- as it finds the firefox on the running machine.

Carlos is claiming this works across machines -- something I've never seen.