Re: [opensuse] Having requests for linux-browser forwarded to another machine (simple solution)...
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:14:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Tuesday, 2017-06-20 at 14:07 -0700, L A Walsh wrote:

Thought I'd share a minor success -- getting links clicked in apps
on my linux-box to open on my local-windows desktop. Note,
when I say 'local', its about my desktop being < 1 meter away
and my linux server being about 8 meters away, in another room,
so 'local' is relative. Thought I'd also share the steps to arrange this, simple as they
are at least they can be documented.

Noted :-)

Just an idea, in case you don't know about it already. In Windows you can use, instead of putty, MobaXterm. It allows you to start graphical X programs.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.