Re: [opensuse] Nvidia Leap Repository?
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:54:41 +0100
Lew Wolfgang wrote:

Slight correction: browsing on http://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/leap/
now works! Everything is there and I was able to use wget to make a local
image of the repository.

So one lingering question: was browsing off for Leap and was recently
turned on again by nVidia? Or was Leap and its sub-directories empty?
I favor the Leap being empty hypothesis, since the other opensuse
versions were always browsable. Go figure. At any rate, it works now.

I guess it was an oversight when creating the directory tree that had been
fixed lately. But files had been accessible all the time (at least I cannot
remember getting errors)