Re: [opensuse] Nvidia Leap Repository?
On 06/20/2017 07:52 AM, Lew Wolfgang wrote:
On 06/20/2017 04:27 AM, Peter Suetterlin wrote:

None, but it knows which files to fetch, and doesn't try to do a directory
listing (which is what you do in the browser).

The directories don't allow dirlist, that's all.
Try

http://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/leap/42.2/repodata/repomd.xml

in your browser, and 'suddenly' it works....

Thanks Peter, case closed! Maybe nVidia doesn't want browsing on their
proprietary blobs? The scanner hits I logged was probably due to the
delay between nVidia publishing an update and population of the repos.

Slight correction: browsing on http://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/leap/
now works! Everything is there and I was able to use wget to make a local
image of the repository.

So one lingering question: was browsing off for Leap and was recently
turned on again by nVidia? Or was Leap and its sub-directories empty?
I favor the Leap being empty hypothesis, since the other opensuse
versions were always browsable. Go figure. At any rate, it works now.

Regards,
Lew