https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1038986-postdays-0-postorder-asc-start-25.html?sid=677daaf9f90c1740d6ba0052d8d6f6f6

I still have to put the user in the group "users" (I would like to leave it automatically open to all, regardless of the user), but this already servers me for now.

I thank everyone who tried to help.

Em 19-06-2017 06:42, Carlos E. R. escreveu:
On 2017-06-17 15:15, George from the tribe wrote:

I am a KDE user, though I do tend to complain about it. I would describe
my relationship with KDE as a "troubled marriage". We are getting
counseling (many on this list are my counselors in this relationship),
and KDE is gracious enough to not get annoyed when I sometimes flirt
with other partners, such as Gnome and LXDE.

Be that as it may, when I plug in a usb stick, it does not mount
automatically, but a dialog pops up offering me a chance to open the
stick in dolphin. If I click on that option, then the stick is
automatically mounted in /run/media/george/. It does not require root
permissions to mount it there.

However, if I choose to mount the stick in /mnt/ on the command line, I
have to be root to mount it. Why is that? I don't know.
It is impossible to mount media on the CLI without being root, or having
a very specific line in fstab.