Re: [opensuse] Cups broadcast
On 2017-06-19 19:53, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2017-06-19 18:57, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
Hi,

I'm installing Leap 42.2 (laptop ran OS 13.2). All went smoothly.
The only thing I can't get running is the printers.
I have a server where my printers are defined (cups 1.7) and this
broadcasts via mdns.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to get the printer automagically configured
on the new installation.
Any reference documentation for cups ?

https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Printing

Broadcast has never worked reliably for me. I always enter the IP.

Broadcast has always worked reliably for me. I never enter the IP.

I couldn't resist :-)

:-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,