Re: [opensuse] konsole
Basil Chupin:
On 18/06/17 21:22, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 17/06/17 10:12 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
PS But I have a question: why did you send the above to me as a private
message in the first instance knowing full well that I could not
response to you in private because you put the return address as "Reply
to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx"?
There is no such thing as a single root cause in most event and there wasn't
here.

The 'reply to' is a suggestion from Linda Walsh -- search the archives - to
try
and get around the other, which is accidentally hitting on 'reply to' rather
than 'reply to list', which is what happens here, and what happens, judging
by

You *could* have replied to me in private simply by deleting the 'reply to'.

The "Reply to" is embedded and is part of the HEADER so how can one
delete that?

In any case it is simple enough to alter the position of the icons on
the menu bar in Thunderbird so that Reply To List more accessible when
responding to a post. One can also totally remove all icons on the menu
bar and only have Reply To List if one wanted so there is no need to
follow what Linda said.

BC

who is this Linda everyone speaks of? sorry for being new :)