Re: [opensuse] Nvidia Leap Repository?
I read that, but in fact I really wouldn't be amused, if I would have to
download and compile the Nvidia packages myself. I hope, that there will
be any repo to automatically do that job on an upgrade.
It is not a "big thing". it only amounts to running an script and
answering a few questions or passing a couple of parameters and
remembering to run the script when the kernel or mesa packages are
updated.

so you*can* be amused.

It's not a really big thing if you're doing it to the computer in front of you,
but I do remote maintenance on a couple-dozen systems. Ah well, yet
another reason for my employer to keep me around... :-)

Regards,
Lew