Re: [opensuse] Nvidia Leap Repository?
On 2017-06-18 13:06, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Hi Carlos,

[...]
These packages are marked as "unstable", though, and it doesn't seem to
be an "official" source.
Isn't there an official source for Nvidia driver rpms? Or do we really
have no replacement for the rpms from the Nvidia download site?

Not yet.

See the thread:

Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 latest kernel 4.4.71 cannot install
Nvidia blob

I read that, but in fact I really wouldn't be amused, if I would have to
download and compile the Nvidia packages myself. I hope, that there will
be any repo to automatically do that job on an upgrade.

Typically that happens some time after official release.

Apparently uploading the nvidia rpm is a slow and manual process, so the
Betas do not benefit.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.